Business Process Manager (Project Manager)
Project Manager and Business Analyst required for an exciting opportunity to work with a world leading life science business. We are looking to hire a Project Manager and Business Analyst to join an established project management team with a PM role focused on operational excellence and business process improvement projects. The individual hired will help us take business improvement ideas all the way through to implementation and measurable outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be someone
- who has experience in working within the life sciences sector and it would be beneficial if they were familiar with laboratory environments.
- Is adept at communicating clearly and intelligently to facilitate positive change across the business
- Puts people at the forefront of how the business improvements are identified and communicated
As a PM you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside business stakeholders to identify process improvement opportunities and translate those aims into clearly defined and measurable projects
- Planning, Structuring, leading and executing multiple projects of high value and varying complexity.
- Communicating clearly and proactively across all business units throughout the project lifecycle
- Matrix managing a variety of operation staff and subject matter experts assigned to projects.
- Working with senior managers and stakeholders across the institution to establish the new team and embed new ways of working
- Formal project management qualification e.g. PrinceII, Agile etc essential
- Lean Six Sigma desirable
- Formal business analysis certification desirable