ERP Systems Lead
This role is based at Fordham, Cambridgeshire, UK within Drug Development Solutions (DDS).
With one of the world’s largest bioanalytical centres, recognised for leadership in science and technology, DDS has comprehensive capabilities for pharmacokinetic, immunogenicity and biomarker measurement that span LC-MS/MS, immunoassay and flow cytometry. We routinely solve difficult method development challenges and have the capacity to support the largest, most complex protocols. Our Bioanalysis Department works together with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies in support of pre-clinical and clinical trials for a wide variety of clients and therapeutic areas. We use innovative analytical methodology and the expertise of our analytical scientists to speed up the discovery of new medicines. The Department operates a well-equipped laboratory compliant with GLP, GCP and GMP, and offers the opportunity to work with state of the art analytical instrumentation.
Our business is changing and as part of that, we are in the process of implementing a new ERP system. To lead that project and deliver the positive change to our business, we are seeking an experience ERP Systems Lead to not only manage the project planning and implementation, but to lead outstanding user engagement through the project to create a high acceptance level from our users.
Once the new ERP system is delivered, you will continue to be the system subject matter expert, guiding our teams through training and ongoing system troubleshooting to ensure we have operational efficiency in how our team members use the system in their daily work.
- Experience at ERP System Implementation
- Experience in finance or procurement
- Able to work closely and collaboratively with external stakeholders to deliver exceptional project results
- Finance and Purchasing Report design and delivery
- Project management experience including user acceptance testing
- Actively reporting in to senior stakeholders on project progress and delivery
- Highly organised with an excellent communication style across every part of the business
- A proactive problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Brilliant customer service to our internal customers as a system lead
Life At Fordham
We have a state of the art purpose built facility within an open green countryside setting, with places to walk and relax outdoors, as well as a café on site. At Fordham, we have friendly collaborative teams, dedicated to helping our customers to achieve their goals. Every day is different; we are empowered to solve a range of scientific problems, and embrace continuous improvement. Individually, and together, we take responsibility to progress projects, learn, and share best practice. We help one another to progress and grow. Together we build strong scientific teams, who celebrate success and make time to have fun. We take care of our people, environment and community.