Resolian is committed to doing everything we can to create a sustainable business, reducing our impact on the environment from our global operations, and taking meaningful action on climate change.
We are committed to continuous improvement of our environmental performance, and we will work with our stakeholders across the value chain to promote environmental awareness. In addition, we believe that every employee has a role to play in the successful implementation of this policy, and they will be suitably trained to enable them to fulfil their responsibilities.
We aim to achieve this by complying with all relevant local environmental legislation and regulations as well as setting targets, establishing improvement programs and creating internal standards where appropriate.
All Resolian employees and contractors working at our sites are required to adhere to the requirements of the local Environmental Management System and to be aware of the contents of local policies.
This policy will be kept up to date, particularly as the business changes in nature and size. To ensure this, the policy, and the way it operates, will be periodically reviewed.
To implement this policy, Resolian will:
- Establish and maintain regional environmental policies and supporting documents to ensure compliance with all applicable local country legislation, as well as our own environmental standards and working practices. These documents will be reviewed periodically
- Establish and maintain a global environmental steering team to provide governance on environmental issues, provide advice, monitor regulatory compliance, and share best practice across our sites
- Set targets for continuous improvement, and implement environmental management programmes that aim to reduce our environmental
- Conduct regional environmental risk assessments to establish both risk and opportunity areas for our business
- Assess the environmental impact of procurement and new developments by working with suppliers, contractors, employees, and customers to achieve continuous improvement throughout the organisation
- Maintain good relations with industry bodies, government agencies, business partners, local communities, employee representatives and other concerned organisations to remain aware of developing issues, increase knowledge and promote effective environmental management standards
- Operate a programme of audits, inspections, and monitoring where appropriate to ensure legislative compliance
- Where appropriate, seek third party recognition for our environmental